Why CRC 5-56 +PTFE 250 ml is important ?
• It penetrates quickly, even into the finest pores and cracks of the surface.
• Lubricates and restores smooth action over an extended period.
• Displaces moisture out of all electrical and ignition systems and makes it possible to start wet engines.
• Loosens rusted parts and provides a smooth start up of the movement.
• Stops annoying squeaks.
• Leaves a thin film that protects metals from corrosion induced by humidity and other corrosive atmospheres.
• Easy repair by eliminating the need for disassembly.
• Safe for all metals and alloys.
• Safe on most painted surfaces, coatings, plastics and rubbers (if in doubt, test prior to use).
• Aerosols are equipped with the 360° (upside-down) spray valve and extension tube for added convenience.
• 500 ml aerosol is equipped with the handy 2-spray valve providing the choice between a wide or a concentrated jet.
• Aerosols are pressurized with non-flammable CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of over 95% (i.e. over 30% more than typical hydrocarbon propelled products).
Applications for CRC 5-56 PTFE :
A modern, versatile helper for hundreds of repair jobs in all working environments.
• Electrical parts : plugs, switches, coils, leads, …
• Cars : ignition system, distributors, battery terminals, cables, starter motors, aerials, nuts and bolts, chrome, seat slides, door latches, spark plugs, …
• Home : door locks and hinges, sliding doors and windows, drills, locks, hinges, catches, DIY tools, scissors, zippers, buggies, toys, …
• Leisure : fishing gear, bicycles, garden tools, roller blades, roller skates, ski fittings,
marine, golf buggies, …
• Hundreds of other uses in : workshops, garages , building sites, factories, offices, gardens, homes, do-it-yourself, …
• Apply generously and allow penetrating. Full penetration may take a few minutes or more.
• To start wet engines: spray into distributor, over coil connectors and wiring.
• For hard to reach areas, use extension tube.
• If necessary, to be removed by CRC Brakleen or CRC Quickleen.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according EU directive 93/112 is available for all CRC products.