Why CRC Power Contact Cleaner is Important ?
• No ozone depleting action.
• Does not leave a residue.
• Non corrosive.
• Non conductive.
• Safe on all metal surfaces, does not stain.
• Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
• Convenient 360° (including inverted position) spray valve for aerosols.
• High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 95%.
• Fast cleaning action for removal of flux traces, light oils, finger prints and other contaminants.
• Electro-mechanical assemblies.
• Control assemblies.
• All electrical contacts.
• Electronic components.
• Printed circuit boards.
• Spray liberally and allow to run off.
• Use extension tube for more precise application.
• Use only with adequate ventilation.
• Test before use on sensitive materials.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Do not use on sensitive electronic equipment.
• Allow to dry completely before reactivation. Protect and re-lubricate if necessary.
• To remove oxide and carbon deposits, use an abrasive and rinse off intermittently with CRC Contact Cleaner.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.
Typical product data (without propellant) for CRC Power Contact cleaner
0.677 g/cm3 (@ 20°C).
– 26 °C
Auto Ignition temperature
> 200 °C