NLGI Grade 2 – MO based grease with a base oil viscosity of 110 cSt at 40 C, lithium thickened, uses molybdenum disulfide as solid lubricant.
Used successfully on roller bearings, plain bearings, sliding guides, roller guides, ball-and-socket joints, splined shafts and threaded spindles.
Features & Benefits
High load-carrying capacity; Suitable for long-term lubrication; Good oxidation resistance; Emergency running properties, i.e. in the case of mixed friction providing of wear protection by solid lubricants and EP additives; Good protection against scaring (false Brinelling); Good water wash-out resistance; Good corrosion protection; Good protection against fretting corrosion.
- High load carrying capacity
- Low oxidation, suitable for long-term lubrication
- Resistant to water wash-out
- Good corrosion protection
- Protection against fretting corrosion