- The product cures when confined in the absence of air between closefitting metal surfaces.
- Formulated to lock all metric and imperial nuts and bolts, preventing vibration loosening and leakage through the threads.
- TL-43 is typically used on mounting bolts, housing screws, etc. TL-43 prevents corrosion of assembled parts.
Usage and Instructions
- Clean male and female threads before assembly with an absorbent tissue paper to remove any cutting oil.
- Apply the adhesive with a 360 turn to leading first three threads of the male and female fittings.
- Use an absorbent tissue paper to wipe off excess jointing compound in the direction of the thread.
- Assembly parts and hold on for 24 hours at 22-24°C to ensure full curing of jointing compound.
- For disassembly, use hand tools to remove mating parts.