Construction foam is single-component, moisture-curing and self-expanding aerosol polyurethane foam.it is designed for easy dispensing through the straw adapter.
It forms a water proof bound with almost all building material with the exception of surface such as polyurethane, Teflon, silicone and surface contaminated with oils and greases.
It becomes tack free in less than 10 minutes and can be cut after 45 minutes.
It has excellent insulation properties and can resist heat and cold from -45℃ to +80℃.
Wear gloves, safety glasses and overalls. Surface should be clean and grease-free. Moisten dry surface (for faster setting).
Shake vigorously before use (about 20 time)
Screw spray nozzle onto upright hold upside down and operate using spray nozzle.
Immediately after use, hold upright and spray to clear nozzle. Do not remove spray nozzle Point or coat the cured foam for best result in outdoor application to protect from UV radiation of the sun.
What are the precautions that we should follow before the usage of Fixo 88 ?
- Should be stored and transported in vertical position
- Should be kept in room temperature for at least 12 hours before the application
- Cured foam will discolor if exposed to ultraviolet light
- Lower temperature decrease yield and curing time.
- Do not breathe spray / vapour.
- Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves.
- Using only in well ventilated areas.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose to temperature over 50℃ .Do not pierce of
burning even after use.
- Keep away from sources of ignition and do not smoke during use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.