GMSA RTV Gray Color Silicone Sealant
Silicone Hi-temp Gasket maker is a one-part moisture curing RTV (room temperature vulcanizing) silicone that cures to form a tough rubber gasket high-temperature silicone was specifically
Formulated to be used as a formed-in-place gasket where operating temperatures up to 343 are reached intermittently. High-temperature silicone will remain permanently flexible and provide excellent resistance to aging, vibration, and shock.
THE Primary use for high-temperature silicone is a formed-in-place gasket in high-temperature applications to replace conventional paper and cork gasket, such uses include Automatic instruments and industrial fittings.
- Clean the surface thoroughly, keep dry and remove every greasy material from it.
- Cut the tip off the cartridge and attach the nozzle to the cartridge. Cut nozzle to desired opening at 45° angle the joint completely
- Tools Immediately
- Normally high temperature silicone skin at condition at 25 and 50% relative humidity, the sealant will skin in 10 minutes and cure within 24 hour (1/4 base).and completely cure to rubber in 7 days.
- It`s direct contact may irritate eyes,flush water immediately
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use within one year from production date.
- Adequate ventilation should be provided with extensive use of this sealant
- Store in a cool and dry place below 25
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
More time 20 years after application as per guide lines.