NABAKEM R2 Mold Release
(Mold Release for 2nd Processing) is a paintable release agent developed by our unique design. This product has best release. Ideal for delicate and precise mold. No residues are remained. Using this product, defect occurrence ratio is reduced. Also, quality improvement, work hour reduction and cost saving are obtained. Additionally, it is used widely for polishing, surface protection and lubrication.
- Excellent lubrication and release
- Quick drying product with excellent release
- No residues remained on mold
- Formation of even film
- Noncorrosive to mold
Epoxy resin, phenol resin, melamine resin, rubbers, engineering plastics, ABS resin, PVC resin
How to Use :
- Clean foreign substances, carbon and injection molding residues with NABAKEM PMC-3(powerful mold cleaner).
- Spray it evenly with 20~30cm away from mold.
The following are the cautions of NABAKEM R2.
- Do not use it toward fire.
- Do not use near heater or stove.
- Do not use in the room using fire.
- Do not keep it in the place above 40℃.
- Provide ventilation to use it in the closed room.
- Do not throw it away into fire.
- Punch the can to throw it away.
- Do not keep it in the closed place.
- Spraying may not work well below 5℃.