Why people’s use Allopar Lock Tite-917 CPVC Cement ?
Medium Bodied Clear 450 ml
Because Allopar locktite-917 cpvc cement is :
- Medium set
- Exceeds ASTM D-2564
- For Pressure and Cold
- Electrical Conduit
- For all Pipe Including Sch 80 Medium Set For Pressure
- Portable Water & Industrial Pipping System
- All Schedules 1/2″ Dia. through
- 12″ Dia. Pipe
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE : 32°F to 110°F (0°C to 43°C)
STORAGE TEMP : 40°F to 100°F (5°C to 38°C)
3 years shelf life – unopened Can
: Stir or shake Before Using
1. Cut the pipe square with hand hand saw or pipe cutter and remove burrs from inside and outside diameters.
2. Clean pipe and fitting Socket with Allopar pipe cleaner wipe Off with a clean, dry cloth.
3. Check dry fit. Pipe should easily go 1/3 of the way into fitting. Use Allopar Primer. Primer will penetrate
quickly for better bond.
4. Spray a thin coat of cement into socket and a full even coat.
Warning for Allopar Lock Tite-917:
1. You can use appropriate size dauber or larger applicator if necessary. Do not puddle in socket fitting.
2. Engage pipe into fitting, Hold pipe and fitting for 30 seconds. Wipe off excess cement.
3. Please wait atleast 15 minutes before handling and 2 hours of curing time at temperature higher than 60°F before testing the system to a pressure of upto 180 psi.
4. As stated in ASTM 02855, when installing thin bell and pipe, Do not apply an excess amount of cement in bell socket.
Limited Warranty :
Manufacturer’s Only obligation shell be to replace such as quantities of the product proven to be defective. The User will determine the conformity of the product with its international use and excepts all risks and obligations.
manufacturer is not responsible for any following damages and prejudices.
DANGER : HIGHLY FLAMMABLE LIQUID AND VAPOR. CAUSES SERIOUS EYE IRRIGATION. MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY IRRIGATION. IT MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR DIZZINESS OR DIZZINESS. MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED AND ENTERS AIRWAYS. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. DO NOT HANDLE UNTIL ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS HAVE BEEN READ AND UNDERSTOOD. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT/SPARKS/ OPEN FLAMES HOT SURFACES. NO SMOKING.PLEASE KEEP CONTAINER TIGHTLY CLOSED.