Why CRC Food Grade 500 ml Inox Kleen is important ?
CRC Inox Kleen is a water based, foaming cleaner for de-greasing and cleaning shiny metal surfaces. The product combines a high cleaning power with the application of a durable protective coating, in one step.
• Eliminates fingerprints, watermarks, dust and dirt from stainless steel.
• Leaves a protective non greasy barrier for a long term original aspect.
• CRC Inox Kleen provides metal surfaces with a long term staining and contamination
• Suitable for aluminum, stainless steel, chrome and most plastics (test prior to use).
• No dilution is necessary.
• Non corrosive.
• Non-ozon depleting.
• NSF registration : A7/C1 (registration number: 138083)
• Cleaning of all kind of metal surfaces in the industry.
• Protection of metal surfaces against staining and contaminations.
A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available for all CRC products.
• The product is ready to use, No dilution is necessary.
• Shake well and apply sparingly, from a distance of 20 cm, on the surface to be cleaned.
• On heavily contaminated surfaces, allow the product to penetrate the soil for 10 to 30
• Wipe with a lint free cloth or paper towel.
• If parts or equipment are intended to return to a food processing area, effective cleaning
and/or rinsing with potable water is required.