Why the CRC LECTRA CLEAN II 500 ml Solvent Cleaner is Important ?
Heavy-duty cleaner for de-greasing and de-carbonizing electro-mechanical metal parts and equipments.
• Controlled evaporation for enhanced cleaning action.
• High flash point for application safety.
• Low odor.
• Non conductive.
• Non corrosive.
• Does not leave a residue.
• Convenient 360° (including inverted position) spray valve for aerosols.
• High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 95%, the CRC Lectra Clean.
• Electro-mechanical assemblies.
• Electrical aggregates.
• Cleaning mechanical parts.
• Wire ropes.
• Handling equipment.
Directions for CRC Lectra Clean
• Spray liberally and allow to run off.
• Use extension tube for more precise application.
• When applied by dipping, agitation accelerates the action.
• Slight heating (up to 40°C) enhances cleaning action in dipping baths. May also be applied by wiping with a clean
rag or by brushing. To clean equipment interior, covers, plates, etc. should be removed prior to product application.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Do not use on sensitive electronic equipment.
• Test before use on sensitive materials.
• Allow to dry completely before reactivation.
• Protect and re-lubricate if necessary.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.